Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ben Sucks....

I know, I know…this blog is late in coming…almost 2 weeks now and here is the reason why:

Thanks to the likes of Reality Steve and just about every tabloid out there it seems pretty certain that Ben ends up with Cwhoretney. What can I possibly say about that other then “You Dumbass!”

He really had the chance to find himself a quality girl but instead of thinking with his head he decided to go the very male route, think with his other head and make a totally stupid call. His loss.

I started to love Nicki (yes, I know she babbles too much and uses like more then any person should ever use it and her occasional doe-eye look made me want to reach out and smack her one, but she is so genuine it hurts)and even Lindzi has grown on me (naaaayyyyyyyyy!)...of course anyone looks better then Courtney. Too much, too little, too late (insert tune here…to ever try again…) for her. Ben thought her “apology” in Switzerland made everything better (?) although I am not sure if I actually heard her use the words “I am sorry”. She interrupted him a lot, defended herself even more, played with her hair, twitched her nose and lips and didn’t seem all that remorseful...how totally Courtney. If there is any remorse it is that she FINALLY came to the realization that she is going to have a lot of explaining to do and spend a lot of time trying to fix her reputation when this is all said and done and THAT my friends is what she is sorry for.

I am sure the “Women Tell All” will be spicy as I know Courtney shows up. Pretty sure there is a big red target painted across her A cup chest and the girls will all have arrows pulled tightly in their bows. I say "FIRE!" I saw Ben being interviewed after the “Women Tell All” taping on Extra and they asked him if he could do this all over again would he and he emphatically responded “Absolutely NOT”. Probably a smart call…clearly he sucks at picking a great girl.

Ohhhh, such a cluster f*C_ this show. I had such HIGH hopes for Ben and I am just disappointed all around. I really don’t even like him anymore and thus a point is proved; It really does take a long time to truly get to know & love someone. I went from love to hate over a 2 show run…oh, the range of emotion I experienced at the hands of him ;) The Trista and Ryan thing was a fluke and oddly enough Ashley made what seems to be the right choice in JP so far but give it time. Jason and Molly don’t really count because she got sloppy seconds…Do over! Do over! I say it every season...there is a reason why a majority of these people are still single and it isn't because they just can't find someone. It is becasue they are whacked.

So, not sure if I will continue to blog this one out. I would love to be shocked and have him pick Lindzi with a Z at the end but I won’t be holding my breath. IF I feel motivated and/or disgusted enough I will sit down and write it out and let you know. Otherwise, this one has been a long, strange, bad hair trip! The places they have travelled, hardly ever staying at the mansion, all the money spent on flights and hotels…I am sure the Bachelor peeps were hoping for something better than this. OR maybe this is exactly what they were hoping for. All I know is we got tricked…AGAIN!

Ok…I am off to read my new US and yes, the cover reads “CAUGHT CHEATING” with a split screen picture of Ben and Courtney…does this count towards their 5 minutes of fame??? Please...the sooner we start the sooner we can be done with them both! See, every cloud does have a silver lining~

1 comment:

  1. I hate Ben too...I just can't get past the hair. He ISN'T sexy at all. And the fact that he picked Courtney says it all. He is typical, shallow and a dolt. And she is a sociopath.

    ReplyDelete