Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Who Knew One Man Could Own So Many Different Tank Tops?

It’s a tank top world and Ben is very comfortable living in it. I don’t recall suggesting that he trade out his cut off shorts for tank tops but shit what do I know?

I clearly know nothing since I never thought Courtney would still be standing there. I do not read Reality Steve but others do and have brought it to my attention SPOILER ALERT that it comes down to Lindzi with a Z and Cwhoretney, and he mentions Ben’s final pick but I will not reveal here. If that is his cup of tea then I would rather not receive my antioxidants that way.

Lindzi with a Z is okay, she really is but it is the constant head tilted down to the left and eyes looking up from under her lashes that bugs me not to mention her 20 packs a day rasp. The rasp could be perceived as sexy at the start but now it reminds me of that commercial where the lady takes a drag of her cigarette through her tracheotomy hole…visual anyone??? So, it looks like a weekend of “bow legged, I just dismounted a horse” walking for Ben and true bliss for Lindzi…horse and girl reunite and Ben falls in love at the scene. Oh how idyllic for them…the message in the bottle, the weekend on horseback…sigh…GAG.

Kasey B….how could it not be you? It looks as though your daddy throws some major salt in your game next week on hometowns. Could he have ended it for you? Things look good for you from where I am sitting but you know, if you aren’t willing to skinny dip, bare your boobies or have sex in the ocean with Ben after 2 weeks of knowing him, well then you just might be ass out on this one. The same goes for Nikki. I was a little shocked that she stayed but he dumped the blondes (he has always professed his love for brunettes) and is moving on.

Speaking of the blondes. What an IDIOT. Really? Would you not way rather have daily conversations with Emily? Huh? What’s that you say? Ohhhhh, ya, he isn’t interested in smart girls who like to converse. Not comfortable with someone who is smarter than him, even though he did say his dad always said his mom was smarter than him which was one of the reasons he married her. If I want any more crap out of Ben I will squeeze his head. That Rachel was a good girl too, so it makes sense that he would get rid of her as well. AND WHY IS HE NOT GIVING THEM 3 MINUTES OF HIS TIME AT THE GOOD BYE??? Sooo rude. I wanted Emily to have her chance to rap out why he is such a loser with horrible judgement. Maybe she will bust it out at the Girls Tell All.

Okaaaayyyyy so this brings us once again to the stick figure with the throbbing vein in her forehead. I was so certain the elevation change when climbing the Mayan ruin would be enough to make it burst and cause her to bleed out. Is it wrong that I find myself wishing something like that for her? Maybe tripping on the steps with a tumble backwards a mere 300 feet? Would have made for some action packed viewing and would have perhaps made up for the fact that I grabbed a puke bowl and parked it next to me for safety measures while enduring the painful viewing of Courtney. I was praying the rosary that he would not give her an individual date as I would have loved to see her really walk away over that. Call her on her BS…guess we’ll never know. There are so many places to go when discussing this Demon that I am almost overwhelmed by it all. The baby talk, the “losing the spark Babe…I’m losing the spark”, the desperation on his face over her losing the spark…how he suddenly had diarrhea of the mouth when pleading with her to get the spark back, the lying about the girls not wanting to get to know her???? WHAT!? Terry the Tarantuala??? Could we not get a break here and have it bite her arm off? It was a hot one out there with his sweaty, greasy hair and her fanning herself as hard as her little paper fan would go. Anyone notice that we only see Courtney in water at night? She didn’t even get a dip in the heat…..Is this a swimsuit model who might not be able to actually swim well? It leaves me to wonder….All parts of her leave me to wonder. I am sure Ben’s mother is wondering “Really? You picked the skinny dipper who gave it up in week 2 over the Phd candidate? “. Raised a winner.

Ohhhh Cwhoretney. This girl has somehow managed to get in all of our heads. I give her credit for being Master of all Jedi Mind Tricks…she is good at what she does. I would like to believe that Ben has been blinded by the intercourse but I really just can’t imagine she was THAT good. Whatever it is, whatever she does, whatever she’s got I don’t want it EVER. It is a scary thing when a girl can make Vienna look like a sweetheart and she has certainly done that. It appears that she might be the one. How is this possible you ask? Ben might just be intrigued by the idea of a model. “Hey friends…look what I got…my very own model.” She has played him like Kim and Chris played all of us…smoke and mirror’s baby. That’s cool, let her sleep & lie her way into his heart, get her five minutes of People and US covers of fame, maybe a few stints on day and night time talk shows and then fade off into the world of Bachelor/Bachelorette “has been’s”. Our Cwhoretney time will be reduced to background noise and then of course we will have to endure her lovely self on Bachelor Pad. I can’t imagine that they are in it for the long haul and very possibly not at all but I think it is time we prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario people and I can’t imagine anything being more so than a life lived spent with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment