Monday, June 27, 2011

Got stuck on white ankle socks.....

Who forgot to blog and didn’t tell me? Oh, right…that would be me. I am telling you, it is hard to stay on top of the summer blog!

So, two Mondays ago I was all planned out and had some great “rips” and was all ready to go but I somehow got stuck on Constantine and his white ankle socks. Can someone tell me why he might be wearing socks on a beach dinner date? Foot fungus? Toe jam? Extra hairy toes (he is Greek)…it trumped every other thought I had and sure, I could go back and re-watch for more material but I am not getting paid to do this so that’s not an option. Who has the time? Ames was a surprise here on their one on one…witty and smart (clearly we knew that) and somewhat intoxicating. Is he too secure and smart for her? YES, but I liked that he got me thinking more about him and not just the fact that he looks like a distant cousin of ET. Getting knocked in the cabeza by Ryan (who by the way is a total puss…even I could kick his ass) in last week’s episode did not help his cause any in the freaky eye department either. What a waste…all that money spent on Ivy League education and Solar Boy goes and knocks it out of his head with one simple blow. Wow. Ames seems popular amongst the boys and we have learned that he is a good guy so let’s just leave it at that. He has been beat up on enough already.

We said good bye to West, who was a front runner at the start for me but I could see him fading…it might help if he got a little aggressive, pepped up and tried to get some alone time. Regardless, she decided to only send one guy home and when that one guy has to walk out alone, WALK HIM OUT! I was appalled by her lack of class. Give the widower 5 minutes of your time and talk him down. Christ, she is bugging me. At this point each of these guys deserves a little more than a hug and “it was a pleasure.” A pleasure for whom? With the way she has been acting, not for them. This chick has got to pull it together and pronto. Last week we watched Nick (I always want to call him Jeff…why?) exit..he seemed shock. I liked him, but after awhile the whole muscle man thing gets a little tired and I could only watch her getting push-up rides on his back so many times, so perhaps it was his time to go. Again, no walkie out…Again, me no understand!

I am not a big fan of pulling “Told You So” (who am I kidding!? I totally am.) but Ben “the cutie winemaker” F is the bomb. Numero uno Suckas. JP might be right up there for her (not me) but Ben F is more manly, cuter, better artist (great elephant mural…I wonder If he is for hire?) and has a personality to back it. He is coming on strong and as I said in an earlier blog, he will be a Final 2…..

I think it is fair to say that JP, Ben and Blake (cutie Dr. Teeth coming in hot…I am liking him) might be the Top 3 contenders right now and feeling rightfully so. Ash has had a great pool of guys this round and really with this whole stupid Bentley thing I am just thinking she doesn’t deserve ANY of them. I am horrified by her behavior and truly cringe when she goes there (Bentley..sob, sob). IF she picked a guy and IF she were so lucky to have one of them say “yes” then I hope he is strong enough to handle her shenanigans that the poor boy has had to witness week after week after week. I am so hopeful that tonight is the last night she makes a fool of herself over Bentley…oh, and you KNOW she is going to make a fool of herself, so get the pillow ready.

Will was an ass last week on the 2 on 1 date with Ben but shame on her for not even giving Ben a chance to defend himself. It all came full circle when she sent Will packing as well. He seemed so promising out of the gate but ciao for now to him. Solar Boy needs to turn his sunny dial down like 20 rays and act like a balanced normal person. Who really wants to be with someone who has “megawatt” smile going 24/7…blech. Constantine is Greek…need more? OK, here goes. He said it…to take a girl home to meet his family is very serious. He could not ask her to marry him at this point in their “relationship”. He has strong family values, I am guessing is pretty entrenched in his religion and needs more from her then just a “hometown date”. He needs her to be as impressive to his family as he might be to her. I told my sister that he is real life on this. This is what a “normal” serious relationship would ask for. So, I think that Constantine respects his family and their traditions too much to go any further. We will see what happens with him tonight.

Mickey is hanging in there but maybe fading a bit, I don’t think Ames will make the final cut, I told you my thoughts on the Top 3 and so that leaves a little bit of a dark horse, Lucas. I am neutral on Lucas, so am happy to see what might develop here. If you look across the board, Lucas, JP, Ryan, Blake and Ames all have the same sort of look and Mickey, Ben F, Constantine and Bentley have similar looks as well. She clearly likes a “type” but which way will she go?

After tonight I think she will implode a little bit. Some of the remaining guys are going to be so over her with this Bentley shit and I wouldn’t be surprised if a few walk. She is absolutely going to piss people off…all for a guy who has humiliated her beyond what she deserves. I hate that I have to get up at 4:50 am for a 5:30 class tomorrow morning. There is NO way that I can save this episode until my “morning folding laundry” tv watching. I am going to give Ash another little piece of myself, and sacrifice my sleep and extra super woman strength that I need for that ass kicking class tomorrow to watch and see if she pulls on her big girl panties and tells Bentley that he can f ***his dot, dot, dot. I am SO hoping she (or at least some of the guys) makes it worth my while. Here’s to hoping that she doesn’t disappoint (I still have my pillow ready….) and that the guys don’t either~

No comments:

Post a Comment