Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Even When HS is Years Behind Us It All Still Comes Down to Popularity….

HOW LAME this show can be! Couple up and seal the deal with Spin the Bottle and a kiss? I thought this show was supposed to be about winning $$$, not selling out for love? Like each of those guys even needed to waste their breath talking about any girl other than the one they have been hooking up with. …duh! Jesse B. was the only one who could have swung any way but apparently he felt like he needed to make-up to Peyton for picking her nose and burping in her face last week. I felt so bummed for Nikki and Gwen…I really could care less about Ashley. I wish they had had a better chance to go on.

Ummm, Elizabeth, I don’t think Ginko Biloba is a cure for stupidity. There is nothing you can take. Just chalk it up to the way you were born or perhaps the way you choose to be (God knows why) and move on.

Pardon me but did Tenley just say “because we are Kip-Ten”???? I just puked a little bit in my mouth. I am so over her. Listening to her is like hearing the teacher’s fingernail accidentally scrape against the chalkboard while erasing it (this sound used to make me want to pull my nails off and I find her voice puts me in the same spot). I am fine with them as a couple as long as she stops talking. Shush Ariel! I would like to visit the subject of her earrings that she chose to wear in the spa while making out with KipTEN. They are so unnecessarily large that they deserve to be their own subject. There is absolutely no reason to wear earrings that size EVER with a bathing suit.

Jesse was digging out an ingrown hair in his knee with a dirty screw and then he declared monkeys the experts on bananas and then he wrapped Peyton up in his big manly arms and told her it was all okay. I know he can be crass but I am still a big fan. I also loved that he got bold and responded to Tenley’s tirade about “how it must feel to know that you are in the top 3” by saying to her “well, how does it feel?” She shushed up fast with that one. SO is that all it takes?

Did Dave call the Lamborghini a “LAMBO”? Is Dave a tool? I know fast cars can bring a man to his knees but it is just a rental dude and not even a 24 hour one…like 10 hours maybe. The "it felt longer then 2 minutes" of Natalie posing with & on & against the car was a little slutty but you know, when in Rome. Dave and Natalie’s intense conversation certainly shed some light on where Dave’s anger issues might stem from. Total downer but nice to see a little bit of the tough guy’s vulnerable side. I know Natalie falls in love as quickly as I tire of my current house favorite, but there is a chance that she has really found something with Dave. She has been monogamous with him for like 2 weeks now so it is looking solid.

Kovacs is kicking himself in the ass right now for doing it with Elizabeth. The repercussions from this situation are going to be waayyy bigger than trying to dodge the fact that she just told him she loved him. WOW. NEVER have sex with a psychopath. I don’t care how big and bad her “case of the Kovacs” is and how long it has been that you have gone without. DO NOT do a psychopath. The best thing that can happen to Kovacs now is that he gets voted out. I see this as his only way to escape the Claws of Little Miss Crazy but it seems the Sensational Six has decided otherwise….

Kiptyn, your moral high road is going to come back to bite you in your tight, zipper jacket wearing ass and Natalie, you pick now to get all faithful? So unfair to get Tenley to commit to voting off Kovacs and Elizabeth and to get Peyton and JB’s hopes up that they would be the better couple to keep around. You know that it must be a pretty frustrating situation to be in if Jesse B. feels the need to comment before exiting. It is a game and games are meant to be played but clearly these people are feeling like they have passed GO a million times but keep missing the $200 on each pass.

KipTEN better do everything they possibly can to win the final challenge or the Bromance that is Kovacs and Hothead is going to take them down to Chinatown. From there it is anyone’s guess but I am sure there will be a few curve balls thrown in just to screw with everyone.

Next week should be fun. I am hoping Gia hears it from all about the fact that she pretty much single handily brought down the “others” and let the “thems” take it away. I am sure there will be lots of candid comments and great updates too. All I know is that my kids will be in bed and I will be nestled into the corner of the couch with my netbook, remote control and bowl full of ice cream praising God that it is Monday night! And “no” this does not make me feel pathetic at all, in case you are wondering ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment